- Check the dates and make your reservation online.
- If you do not find availability, contact us to inform you of availability.
- Remember that you must make the reservation online and make a deposit to keep the reservation.
- The security deposit and the total rental of the property must be paid before your arrival.
- We will send you the contract and the rules of the property for you to review and sign electronically.
We love working with brokers. If you have someone interested in renting our properties, contact us. We pay commissions to our brokers who refer business to us.
Before your arrival we must have the following documents with us to give you access:
- Signed contract.
- Signed house rules.
- Security deposit.
- Photocopies of your identification.
- Names and ages of the people who will remain in the property.
- We will not be able to provide access if we do not have the documents mentioned above.
- We will verify the names and identifications of you and your guests for your safety.
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm. If possible, on some occasions we can give an early check-in and there is usually a charge for doing this.
- Upon arrival, we will provide you with an entry code. Please do not share it with anyone other than your guest.
- There is an emergency lockbox if required.
Prepare your check out and remember that before leaving the property you must:
- Make sure room windows are open.
- Make sure the downstairs windows are closed.
- Make sure to turn off all lights and all air conditioners.
- Leave used bed sheets and towels on the bed.
- Clean kitchen appliances, glassware and dishes.
Please read and review the Rental Terms & Conditions carefully. You agreed to all these terms when you booked this property.
Check In/Check Out
Check-in time is 4:00 PM Local time, unless otherwise agreed upon, on the date provided in this Rental Agreement. Keys and directions to property provided upon receipt of final balance due.
Check-out time is by 10:00 AM Local time on the departure date provided in this Rental Agreement. Keys and other property access devices must be returned at check out time.
Late departures will be charged a half-day rate unless otherwise agreed upon.
Property access will be prodided with a key code or house keys.
House keys or access diveces (room keys, emergency keys and beach kit storage keys. A penalty fee may be charged for lost or destroyed keys or property access devices.
Guest accepts responsibility to properly maintain Property during occupancy and agrees to replace or repair and pay for any breakage, damage, or loss caused by Guest or Guest’s visitors during occupancy.
Residential Neighborhood Character
The Property being occupied by Guest and Guest’s visitors is a single-family residential neighborhood. To ensure use of the Property does not create a nuisance, or in any way disrupt the residential character of the neighborhood, Owner/Agent prefers renters who are: (1) families, (2) business owners, their employees, or their representatives, or (3) other responsible groups. Notwithstanding the above, fraternities, sororities, and other associations or groups of individuals primarily comprised of individuals under 25 years of age are hereby notified of their responsibility to occupy the Property in a manner that does not disrupt the residential character of the neighborhood. Guest may be held legally liable for any violations or citations, including payment of any fines or penalties incurred as a result of Guest’s stay, or resulting from any disruptive behavior.
Special Needs Guests
Please understand that vacation rentals are considered under the law to be private homes and are not required to offer disability upgrades.
Repairs and Maintenance
Owner/Agent cannot guarantee against mechanical failure of air conditioning, appliances, TVs/Internet/Players, stereo equipment or pools/spas. Guest agrees to report any inoperative equipment to Owner/Agent promptly. Owner/Agent will make every reasonable effort to have repairs done quickly and efficiently. NO REFUNDS OR RENT REDUCTIONS WILL BE MADE DUE TO MECHANICAL FAILURES OR MALFUNCTIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OF UTILITIES, MAINTENANCE PROBLEMS OR CONSTRUCTION IN THE AREA.
No Smoking Policy
Smoking is not permitted on the Property. Violation of the no smoking policy will result in loss of deposit and any damage liability.
Conformance with Local Laws
Guest agrees to abide by all rules and regulations set forth by local ordinances. The Property is located in a quiet, private neighborhood. Please respect our neighbors. The Residence has an ordinance that prohibits disruptive noise emanating from a property between the hours of 10pm and 8am. Guest, or Guest’s visitors, found to be violating the noise ordinance will be subject to a $250 fine and/or eviction without refund. Further, Guest agrees to conform to other Vacation Rental Rules and Regulations, without limitation, over occupying parking areas, over occupying rental property, modifying the visual look of Property, creating disruptions that disrupt neighborhood character, or any other provisions of City of Cancun Ordinance. Upon any infraction of local ordinances, Owner/Agent may at its sole option, terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposits. Failure to vacate Property at Owner/Agent request for violation of these Terms and Conditions may result in citation for trespassing by local law enforcement.
Our house rental rates are based upon a maximum occupancy of 6 (six) persons. Children are counted as a person. Maximum Occupancy for any reservation is 6 (six) persons in the house) is a serious violation and breach of these Terms & Conditions, and Owner/Agent reserves the right to deny access or to have the premises vacated with no refund of monies. A penalty fee of $300 USD may be charged. Please refer to fines section.
No Event/Party Policy
Unless otherwise authorized in writing by Owner/Agent, no celebrations, weddings, reunions, parties or other events (collectively “Events”) are to be held at the Property during Guest’s occupancy. Holding an Event without receiving prior Owner/Agent approval, applicable City of Cancun permits or permission is considered an abuse and breach of these Terms and Conditions and cause for immediate termination of Occupancy. Upon any infraction of rules, Owner/Agent may at its sole option, terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposits.
No Drugs Policy
Use of illegal drugs is not allowed at the Property during Guest’s occupancy. Using illegal drugs is considered an abuse and breach of these Terms and Conditions and cause for immediate termination of Occupancy. Upon this infraction of rules, Owner/Agent will terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposits. Owner/Agent will call and report to local authorities.
No Escort Services / Non register Guests Policy
Escort services or guest’s friends “sleep overs” are not allowed at the Property during Guest’s occupancy. This is considered an abuse and breach of these Terms and Conditions and cause for immediate termination of Occupancy. Upon this infraction of rules, Owner/Agent will terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposits.
Parking is restricted to one car and at “Casa 11” on-site space only. Additional parking is not permitted at the premises. Parking on-street is permitted at guest own risk. Owner/Agent reserves the right to deny access or to have the premises vacated with no refund of monies should parking restrictions be violated.
Please list the information about all cars to be at the property. If the car is a rental, Guest may put ‘rental’ and provide the rental agency. There are no RV’s allowed.
Please review the Rules and Fines
Rules and Fines
1) We DO NOT ACCEPT groups of single people or students (spring breakers) responsible adults, and business travelers.
2) Extra guests or visitors are not allowed, only registered guests from the original reservation will be able to enter the residence.
3) Do not hang clothes or towels in the balconies of the house. Do not bring any glass (bottles or glasses to the pool area)
4) Do not leave garbage bags outside of the house, bring it to the trash container next to the security gate.
5) Do not take any of the house furniture (chairs, tables etc.) outside the house.
6) Do not move any chairs, tables or deck chairs from their place.
7) When leaving the house make sure fans, air conditioner and lights are off.
8) When using the air conditioner make sure that the doors and windows are tightly closed.
9) When leaving the house make sure to lock the entrance doors and turn off all the lights and air conditioners.
10) Please keep and leave common areas clean and in order when using them.
11) Make sure to follow the rules of the pool and other common areas of the condo.
12) The access to the residential WILL BE DENIED to guests under the influence of drugs and alcohol.
13) Any illegal activity will be reported to the authorities.
14) The owner and complex management will not be held responsible of any civil liability caused by incidents, accidents or diseases occurring inside the apartment or in the facilities of the residential, including, but not limited to, the pool, gardens, stairs, kids playground, balconies, terraces, etc.
15) Upon any infraction of rules, Owner/Agent may at its sole option, terminate all agreements with Guest, including termination of occupancy immediately. In this event, Guest will forfeit all monies, including security deposit. Our priority is to guarantee the safety and well-being of our guests and the residents of the condo.